Friday, 27 January 2012

An attempt to be black






Call me crazy... but I just had to try this out!
I don't know how many times I wished I was black, so that's the main reason for doing this. Though, it looks really odd with my light eyes, but I have seen a lot black ladies with green eyes, and that is soooo beautiful.
I know this isn't anything spectacular, but still, so odd to see the reflection in the mirror and look so different!
I used a sample kit I ordered from Keromask a while ago, and seeing the darkest colours made me want to try it! The kit is in Medium shade, and has a lot of varieties from real light to more darker colours in concealers and powders.
even if you don't want to be black, this could be a good way to find out new products for your complexions.
You can find them here.

Products in action:
Complexions - Base: Medium no 15, and powder Medium
Eyepencil - S.O.P.H.I.E Pencil by Illamasqua
Eyeliner - S.O.P.H.I.E Pencil from Illamasqua
Mascara - Skinny Brush Mascara from Eyeko
Eyebrows - Black eyeshadow from a Sleek palette

Also know, that I hope I don't offend anyone out there who is black because that wasn't my intentions, I simply envy you sometimes, that's why I tried it.

Over and out!
Azure

20 comments:

Monika said...

wow :D Amazing

Beauty's Bad Habit said...

Haha, how odd! This reminds me of when we had to do Egyptian stage make-up (including skin colour) on each other - then my friend had to run for the bus with a dark face and bright white hands haha. Apparently she just pulled up her hood and sat with her head down the entire journey haha :P

StephsBeauty&Things said...

I would love to see your entire face , to see what it looks like.

http://stephsmakeupnthings.blogspot.com/

yelaya said...

In the photo effect is amazing, but in person? :)

Liza said...

Lol that's pretty cool! It kinda reminds me of those 50's films set in Africa or somewhere, and all the actors are white people in makeup :p

Jen and Jasmine said...

Oh wow! I had this experience too! I was lil wayne for a school thing and it was definitely interesting. hahaha! Check out our blog http://www.iloveluxe11.com and follow :)

Desert Rose said...

Coooooool!!!! :D

Pearl Squirrel said...

You'd look good with skin that dark!
I understand your envy. Being pale myself, I have very dark blue under eye circles, couperose and the veins on my body are so obvious that people often ask me about them. The idea of an even warm healthy looking skintone is very appealing, black women often have gorgeous skin :)

socialitedreams said...

i love never having to worry about needing to tan lol

Marla said...

SUPER CREATIVE MIGHT HAVE TO TRY THIS OUT :)

INSPIRATIONAL!

<3

MARLA

The Peach said...

What fun! You did a great job on the skintone!

Leah Petersen said...

That's awesome! I would love to try that as well someday! =)

http://makeupbyleahpetersen.blogspot.com/

Antonia-Ivana said...

Haha that's such a great idea.

www.antoniaivana.blogspot.com

CRYS said...

HEHE AMAZING :D I´LL TRY THIS ONE DAY :P

beautiful me plus you said...

It actually looks like, you have dark skin... like your beautiful eyes... they really stand out now!
Greets from Dublin!
xxx

Stokely Rainbow said...

this is so awesome. :) thanks for the lovely comment on my blog :) I am now your new follower.

Anonymous said...

Hey, just wanted to warn you that there's someone making fun of you. Here's the link if you wanna check it out: http://blogueirashame.blogspot.com/2012/01/alguem-me-explica.html#comment-form

Anonymous said...

Oompa Loompa! LOL

Lika said...

Amazing Nutella foundation!

Anonymous said...

Wow, blackface? Really? That's totally not racist at all.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...