Tuesday, 6 December 2011

Two looks - one day!










I played some with grey today, and added some blue for the afternoon just for a better effect.
Sometimes I do looks that I feel isn't finished, so I like to do a touch up just to complete it. Personally I thought the blue under the eyes worked very well, since grey is such a neutral tone, but also 'cause I'm a big fan of blue, sure you all know this by now...
And I tend to blend yellow somewhere when using grey, don't know why really. But it looks good!

Products:
Primer - Liquid Metal in Surge by Illamasqua
Shadows - The Bad Girl Palette from Sleek. Lemondrop Multi use pigment from MadMinerals. Under the eyes first look is Barry M Dazzle Dust in Grey, second look is Diamond Sapphire Multi use pigment from MadMinerals
Eyepencil - Clouded Sky from MUS
Eyeliner - S.O.P.H.I.E Pencil from Illamasqua
Mascara - Eyes'Phenomena Black from Givenchy
Eyebrow - Le Crayon Eyekohl Bronze from Lancome

Enjoy!
Azure

6 comments:

Stellina said...

Wow i love this make up *-*

Powdered Almond said...

It does look good - I never would have thought to combine these colours but they look great. Just shows I should be more adventurous. x

Makeup Zombie said...

Lovely!

socialitedreams said...

i feel like the blue gave it just the OOMPH that it needed; great addition

Leira Yann said...

Yay, Lovely looks! :)

Vulcan_Butterfly said...

I think it looks nice both ways. I can't decide which one I like better!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...