Thursday, 15 December 2011

Sugarpill Blue Hues!






I know that a lot of people are scared of wearing blue hues on the eyes just to avoid the feeling of a black eye or at least the impression of it! So that's why I created this look. Just keep it light under the eye and closer to the corner of the eye and you're safe to go. Blue is actually a great colour for us with green eyes.
So dare you wear blue?


The List:
Primer - NYX JEP in Milk on the eyelid and under the eye
Shadows - Sugarpill Pressed Eyeshadows in Tako & Afterparty, Sugarpill Loose Eyeshadow in Royal Sugar, Illamasqua's Powder Eye Shadow in Lestat & Never
Eyepencil - Snowflake from MUS
Eyeliner - Illamasqua's Precision Ink in Abyss
Glitter - NYX Candy Glitter Liner in Disco Ball
Mascara - Givenchy Phenomen'Eyes Mascara in Black 
Eyebrow - Yaby Brow Shade in No. 2

Enjoy!
Phlox

13 comments:

Liza said...

This looks so good! I stay away from blues mainly cos I don't think they flatter my eye colour but these shadows look great, especially with the glitter.

Monica In Essence said...

this is so beautiful! pigments are incredible for me, i am in love with them (don´t tell this to my husband :D)

Princessa said...

I've also done somme blue looks

if you want look here:

http://cessagoesbeauty.blogspot.com/2011/09/fotdich-mach-heut-einfach-mal-blau.html

http://cessagoesbeauty.blogspot.com/2011/08/fotd-hypnotic-barcelona.html

http://cessagoesbeauty.blogspot.com/2011/11/fotd-farbige-saure.html

hugs and kisses cessa

Fab Fingertips. said...

I really like blue, it's ince on my brown eyes too. I have been wearing particularly navy or royal blue for a long time now.

This is as beautiful as ever, perfect eyes!

Gone2RehabBRB said...

Blue scares me :/
Well, I've grown to love navy blue.

Makeup Zombie said...

This is SO amazing... My favorite so far.

Gray said...

OMG That make-up is gorgeous!!! <3<3<3
I love blue :) I often use turquoise and navy blue, but now I'm looking for pure blue :)
And thank you for your nice comment ;)

olgiepolgie said...

I love blue. You're right. I may have to get my hands on Royal Sugar.

makeupobsessions said...

This is amazing! <3

Chantel said...

I am loving the Blues =)

sgrmse. said...

i think my heart stopped beating.

my favourite colour may be pink but blues have the most gorgeous hues ♥

SilhouetteScreams said...

Be still my beating heart! I love how this manages to be bright and in your face, but the outer corner is so deep and dark and smokey! You guys are just too talented :)

Vulcan_Butterfly said...

Gorgeous! I need that Disco Ball liner, it looks awesome! I do dare to wear blue, but not to work or anything like that.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...