Saturday, 3 December 2011

Smouldering Eyes!







I really like to work with orange and red hues! Just because I'm addicted to glitter and love all about it, I had to add some but instead of applying it on the lid I used it under the eye. It turned out to be such a cool detail! It reminded me of smoulder when it popped out in different lights and angles!

Here's what I used
Primer - MUS High Tech Lighter in Moondust
Shadows - Sugarpill Pressed Eyeshadows in Buttercupcake, Flamepoint, Love+, Illamasqua's Powder Eyeshadow in Lestat,  Mad Mineral Multi Use Mineral Color in Whisper Gold & Paranoid
Eye pencil & Eyeliner - NYX Slim Eyepencil in Black
Glitter - NYX Candy Glitter Liner in Red
Mascara - Givenchy Phenomen'Eyes Mascara in Black 
Eyebrow - Wolf from Illamasqua

Enjoy!
Phlox

13 comments:

Liza said...

Nice, a different take on that palette than yo normally see!

Charlotte Sparkle said...

Lovely eye makeup.

Sana said...

You nailed it again :) I wish I could see the whole face, though ... But I totally understand it if you don't like showing your whole face. Maybe you could just post more pictures of both eyes - I just find it much easier to get a really good impression of the whole look when I see both eyes in one picture :)

Powdered Almond said...

Love it, the glitter under the eyes is just gorgeous, like embers of a fire. xx

Desert Rose said...

Love glitters on lower lashline!

Sam said...

Another great look! Love the glitter!

Makeup Zombie said...

Hot and smokey! LOVE IT!

CRYS said...

WOOW SUCH A BEAUTIFUL LOOK AND EYES:P

socialitedreams said...

what a stunning mixture of colors! i love how this turned out

MsSmeraldina said...

WOWW!! Se ti va passa dal mio blog. Mi farebbe
piacere averti fra le mie iscritte ^^ Ciao, Annamaria.
http://mssmeraldina.blogspot.com/

Cydonian said...

I love oranges on you, and the hint of glitter on the bottom is perfect!

Hayley said...

gorgeous combination of colours! really different from usual smokey eye looks :)

now following you!

Hayley x

www.onewaytickettogorgeous.blogspot.com

Vulcan_Butterfly said...

This looks really nice with your eye colour and OMG you have the longest lashes ever! Jealous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...