Tuesday, 13 December 2011

A silvery quickie!





I'm uploading a quickie that I like to do when I have little time on my hands but still want to look good!
Silver is such an easy colour, and therefor it's good to work with!
I focused the silver on the lid and enhanced it with a silvery lilac tone for eyeliner! And for once in a while I didn't use eyepencil for the waterline.
So this is a good look for the eyes when you want to play some more with the lip colour, I could totally go for NYX Shocking Pink just like Phlox did and be bright pink, but there was no time for that!

Products in use:
Primer - Liquid Metal Phenomena from Illamasqua
Shadows - Take Pressed Eyeshadow and Tiara Loose Pigment both from SugarPill
Eyepencil - None
Eyeliner - Glitter Eyeliner Hustle from Collection 2000
Mascara - Helena Rubenstein Lash Queen Mascara Black
Eyebrow - Lancome Le Crayon Eyekohl in Bronze

Over and out!
Azure

5 comments:

Charlotte Sparkle said...

Nice eye makeup, silver is my favourite colour.

Leira Yann said...

This look reminds me It's time to use the silver color. :)

socialitedreams said...

loving that glitter! fab

olgiepolgie said...

It's super simple but that glitter adds that extra wow factor. Glitter really does make everything better!

Vulcan_Butterfly said...

I really like the eyeliner!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...