Wednesday, 28 December 2011

Silver and Gold




So we're on the New Years looks, and here is my first I wanted to show you. An easy, yet elegant smokey eye with both cold and warm tones, since I've used both gold and silver together.
And what a great match they were together! More of silver and gold together is what I say!
I wore strong red lips to this, and that's really classy for New Years, and if you would want more effect to the eyes, glitter would be my first suggestion!
As said, glitter is never wrong!

The list is:
Primer - NYX JEP in Milk & Pots and Pans
Shadows - SugarPill Loose Eyeshadow in Tiara, Goldilux & Stella. MadMinerals Finishing Powder in Flash Glow
Eyepencil - Clouded Sky from MUS
Mascara - Helena Rubenstein Lash Queen Mascara in Black
Eyebrow - Tri Brow Colour from MUS

Enjoy!
Azure

8 comments:

Gray said...

Nice colors! :)

Amber said...

Simply gorgeous!

olgiepolgie said...

I love how gold and silver look together!

Leira Yann said...

This look is beautiful. Love~~

SilhouetteScreams said...

LOVE. I wish I could wear silver on its own (it turns blue on me :S), let alone with gold too! <3333

Desert Rose said...

Never thought silver and gold could look so great together!

Liza said...

I love silver and gold together, it's like platinum! :)

Vulcan_Butterfly said...

YAY for metallics! You can never go wrong with metallics for New Year's!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...