Monday, 5 December 2011

Reversed Eyeliner





Today I went easy on the eyes mainly because I wanted to try to do the eyeliner-way, but underneath the eye, something I do very rarely.
It lifts the eye in a weird but yet cool way, and by having colour on the "wing" the eyes appeared quite differently! When you see yourself everyday in the mirror, I kind of like those looks that makes you look one more time in the mirror and wondering if that's really that person really is you! Makes sense?
Anyhow, I really encourage you all to try this, because you'll learn so much by just applying make up in another way!

The list for me is:
Primer - Eye shadow Primer from Medusa
Shadows - OCC Pigment Iced on pencils
Eyepencil - Snowflake from MUS on the waterline and Sparkling Beach from MUS and Paddle from Illamasqua under the lashes
Mascara - Illamasqua Masquara Raven
Eyebrow - Le Crayon Eyekohl Bronze by Lancome
Rhinestones - Diamond and Zircon from MUS

Over and out!
Azure

8 comments:

Kassie said...

So pretty! I love the ice effect!

Charlotte Sparkle said...

That's really nice.

Fab Fingertips. said...

9 times out of 10 I put my eyeliner only on the bottom, I have slightly hooded eyelids and find too much on the top line can make my eyes disappear. I place a darker eyeshadow slightly above the crease and then line bottom, hey presto, normal looking eyes.

I love the colours used here, very pretty!

Dani said...

I do not usually do a whole lot of colorful eye looks but if I do, this is where I put my color. I love it. :)

socialitedreams said...

i really love how this came out on you! i think that i look funny when i do under eye colors lol, but i do them anyway

MakeUpWithKatze said...

That's gorgeous!

SilhouetteScreams said...

I'm so jealous of how nice this looks on you, it just doesn't suit me unless I add a tonne of contouring to the crease (which defeats the purpose kinda)! The jewels are adorbz too ^__^

Best Eyeliner said...

Vow.. it is really great. I have gone through the post and the pics. I really enjoyed and liked it. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...