Friday, 30 December 2011

A purplish New Years!









Yao!
Next in line for our New Years inspirational is my purplish blue eye!
I like smokey eyes with added colour rather than just black.
And of course I had to add some glitter, in fact the whole thing lasts so much longer when I'm wearing glitter!
Normally I use glitter in the same colour as the shadows, but today I wanted to twist it up a bit so I used a pink toned glitter, which made the look be more purple.
Quite cool if I may say so!!

(Btw, click on the images to enlarge them!)

Primer - High Tech Lighter Platina from MUS
Shadows - Majora's Mask, Veran, Nayru's Love, Puzzle Cube & Zora from The Legends Collection by Shiro Cosmetics
Eyepencil - S.O.P.H.I.E Pencil by Illamasqua
Eyeliner - Barry M Glitter Eyeliner in Black
Glitter - NYX Candy Glitter Liner in Hot Pink
Mascara - Raven Masquara from Illamasqua
Brows - Powder Eyeshadow Wolf from Illamasqua

Over and out!
Azure

11 comments:

Charlotte Sparkle said...

Lovely eye makeup, I like those colours.

Christina said...

I love purple!! It looks so pretty!!!

The Peach said...

Very pretty! Love the glitter in this look! And the teal/blue along the lower lashline really adds a nice touch!

Lillian Funny Face said...

Beautiful, your blending is so perfect!

socialitedreams said...

heck yes, my type of look! i love it!

Special K said...

This is so beautiful! :X

olgiepolgie said...

Positively stunning! This is one of my favourites from the last few (I'll need to steal this look).

Sakara said...

This look is gorgeous! two of my favourite colours in one look!

Vulcan_Butterfly said...

I've got to get my hands on some of that NYX Candy Glitter liner, it always looks fabulous in your looks!

SilhouetteScreams said...

Ooooh I like the little touch of glitter.

Pearl Squirrel said...

Wow, great look! and awesome colors :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...