Friday, 16 December 2011

Pink and blue for this Friday!



I love to start with a big blending brush with pink eyeshadow on it and start with colouring the crease. After that I just improvise and see where that takes me, and in this case it turned out pretty good!
I created some purple when meeting the blue with the pink, and then the light blue around the eye got me looking more energetic!
And of course, my white eyepencil on the waterline contributed to that look haha! I'm kind of addicted to my white eyepencil....

The list for today:
Primer - Fat Pencil Perversed from Illamasqua
Shadows - Loose Pigment Iced from OCC, Dollipop from the Sweetheart Palette & Magpie from SugarPill.  Nayru's Love from Shiro Cosmetics
Eyepencil - Snowflake from MUS (and Copacabana from MUS with Nayru's Love & Iced on top, under the bottom lashes)
Eyeliner - Metallic Sea from MUS
Mascara - Eyes'Phenomena Black from Givenchy
Eyebrow - Tri brow colour from MUS

Enjoy!
Azure

5 comments:

Desert Rose said...

It doesn't look like usual pink&blue combo...love that aqua in between - will have to try!

SilhouetteScreams said...

Give me your lashes, please and thank you :3

Leira Yann said...

This look is lovely. I love the pink. It seems like Nayru's love has become your favorite.

olgiepolgie said...

I love how you softened the Sugarpill colours. Very pretty.

Vulcan_Butterfly said...

I love the blue eyeliner!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...