Friday, 9 December 2011

Perfect Maroon Eyes for X-mas!





Just to challenge myself a bit I did this brownish look with hints of maroon just to make the eyes stand out more. I have to admit that I actually like this look! Casual yet effective! Maybe a perfect x-mas make up?!


Here's what I used
Primer - NYX JEP in Milk 
Shadows - Sugarpill Pressed Eyeshadows in Tako, Sleek Palette in Monaco, MUS m/s in Nightfall
Eyepencil - NYX Slim Eye Pencil in Cafe
Eyeliner - Illamasqua's Precision Ink in Abyss
Mascara - Givenchy Phenomen'Eyes Mascara in Black 
Eyebrow - Wolf from Illamasqua

Enjoy!
Phlox

6 comments:

Gray said...

Wow, really great! :) I like it ;)

Makeup Zombie said...

You're right, they are perfect.

Chantel said...

really cute! Perfect for Christmas.

Valery Goncharenko said...

like your blog!
follow each other?

Popblush said...

This is such a lovely look for christmas~ Love the slightly gold tint in the flash~

Vulcan_Butterfly said...

I love the metallic touches, this looks like something to wear to a christmas party!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...