Wednesday, 21 December 2011

Opal Eyes!





I totally forgot about my precious Barry M stash! I just love their fine glitter dust but one really needs a sticky primer underneath it or it will be all over the face. Also when I apply any kind of dust I tend to dab and really press it on to the primer and then blend it out. This look is kinda glittery when it reflects in different lights and perhaps some inspiration for smokey eyes for New Years?
How do you like to work with loose pigments?


Here's what I used:
Primer - Illamasqua's Liquid Metal in Stoic (on the lids), NYX JEP in Milk (under the brows)
Shadows - Barry M Fine Glitter Dust in Opal (no. 21), Mad Minerals Multi Use Mineral Color in Whisper Mint, Sugarpill Pressed Eyeshadows in Tako, 
Eyepencil - Snowflake from MUS
Mascara - Givenchy Phenomen'Eyes Mascara in Black 
Eyebrow - Yaby Brow Shade in No. 2

Enjoy!
Phlox

12 comments:

Melissa said...

Oooh, sparkly!

Charlotte Sparkle said...

Beautiful eye makeup.

Gray said...

Really beautiful!!! :)) I love it, i'll try do it for Christmas ;)

Mateja - Cool Girl said...

Beuautiful!
I realy like it!

CRYS said...

OHHH WHAT A GORGEOUS COLOR:) WONDERFUL LOOK!!!

Chantel said...

Great makeup, love your brows.

Liza said...

Gah, I love this!

Frankenstyna said...

wow that blue/green is AHHMAZZINGGG!

SilhouetteScreams said...

UNFFFF I love how this is blackened and glowing at the same time!

Annamax said...

Wow I am in love with this! Stunning!

Darkness said...

Wow! Love it, is really stunning!**

olgiepolgie said...

I am completely mesmerised by your eyes with this look! It's sooo amazing. I'm also impressed that you were able to capture that sparkle and dimension on camera. Nice work!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...