Tuesday, 27 December 2011

NYX Candy Glitter Liner in Aqua





I made an easy look today after the holidays of Xmas, because it's kinda exhausting to eat this much, and catching up with relatives!
So light green was my choice of the day, and of course: Glitter! I'm warming up for New Years haha!
It's the Candy Glitter Liner from NYX, and I definitely need some more of them, I just can't get enough of them!!!

My list for today:
Primer - NYX JEP in Milk
Shadows - Kiwi Zest from The Monaco Palette from Sleek, Screwdriver & Martini from The Curacao Palette also by Sleek
Eyepencil - Tropical by MUS
Eyeliner - NYX Candy Glitter Liner in Aqua and Jade Green
Glitter - Champagne Wishes from Lit Cosmetics attached with Duraline from Inglot
Mascara - Raven Masquara from Illamasqua
Brows - Tri Brow Colour from MUS

Over and out!
Azure

7 comments:

Charlotte Sparkle said...

Lovely eye makeup.

Crazy4makeup said...

Woooo so pretty look!!!!
:D

Sahily Anais said...

I like!

Powdered Almond said...

I was looking at these just today! It looks so glittery and pretty. Does it last well?

Kiss and Blush Makeup said...

love ur blog. check out mine http://kissandblushmakeuptm.blogspot.com/

olgiepolgie said...

So pretty! I love the shades of green you've used. The glitter is just awesome, too.

SilhouetteScreams said...

Eeeeee this is so cute and happy and Summery ^__^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...