Friday, 30 December 2011

NYE Silver Smokey Eyes







Here's my next contribution to the NYE inspiration. This look is really dark and more daring to wear. I added some glitter in the middle of the eyelid and kept it darker in the inner and outer corner of the eye. I also tossed on some glitter under the eyes just to create more bling to the look!
I actually used my new camera to shoot this pictures and may I say I just love it. The camera is a Sony NEX-5k with a E 18-55mm objective, I bought them on sale and it was a package deal. This camera does colour balance like no other and the white balance is just incredible. These pictures was taken without flash and in pretty poor day light. I'm just thrilled over my new camera and as soon as I got some time I will show it more properly for you. Promise!

The List:
Primer - Medusa Stick It
Shadows - Illamasqua's Powder Eyeshadow in Lestat, Sleek Palette in Bad Girl, Sugarpill Pressed Eyeshadow in Tako, Sugarpill Loose Eyeshadow in Tiara
Eyepencil - NYX Slim Eyepencil in Black
Glitter - MUS Glitter Eyeliner in Show Stopper 
Lash Art - MUFE Single Eyelashes-104 
Mascara - Givenchy Phenomen'Eyes Mascara in Black 
Eyebrow - MUS Nightfall

Enjoy!
Phlox

8 comments:

Leira Yann said...

This is Amazing, so bling. OMG~~ It's hardly to believe that these pictures was taken in poor day light. How much you bought this?

Charlotte Sparkle said...

Beautiful eye makeup, I love the silver smokey look so much.

Lillian Funny Face said...

Gorgeous! I'm actually wearing something similar tomorrow, but probably nowhere near as well executed :P

Makeup Zombie said...

This reminds me of an ice queen! Lovely!

olgiepolgie said...

I love that it's dark yet silvery.

Vulcan_Butterfly said...

I love how you have the little bit of glitter in your outer corner, it finishes the look off very nicely!

SilhouetteScreams said...

Breathtaking. Reminds me of an ice queen, yet it's still a lovely dark smokey eye! The little bit of glitter in the outer corner reminds me of snowflakes :)

Best Eyeliner Pencil said...

Vow.. silver smokey eyes are looking awesome. Thanks for sharing the pics and the post. I liked it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...