Tuesday, 13 December 2011

A nude pink pair of lips!


So this is a very good nude pink, and it goes so well with about anything!
One can never get too many tones of nude pink, right?
I actually used two Jumbo Eye Pencils from NYX to create this hue of pink:
Cottage Cheese (carefully placed at the Cupid's bow), and then Strawberry Milk for the whole lip.
And then it's just to grab either a clear gloss, or a sparkling one to put on top of that and then you're set to go! I used a tiny amount of MAC's Lipgelée in Pale Pink and some of MAC's clear Lipglass to blend out the sparkles.

Enjoy!
Azure!

7 comments:

sgrmse. said...

nude lips are actually my favourite although many don't get the look and think that i look sickly when i'm rocking a nude lip .___. what can i say, people need more of a fashion education in this place.

Leira Yann said...

I love this nude pink. I bought some lip products which claimed themselves nude pink, but still I can't get the nude pink that I wanted. I want this nude pink. I think I will try with your way to get this nude pink. But first of all, I have to get that products or I try to mix with my available products.

Beauty on a College budget said...

I looove this, but I just wish that I could just find a lipstick like this without having to use multiple products to achieve this lovely color and shine.

olgiepolgie said...

Wow! How clever to use the jumbo pencils to create the perfect colour.

kristie said...

I have been on the hunt for a good nude lipstick and I love this. Thanks for sharing!

xo,
blushingbasics.com

SilhouetteScreams said...

D-ROOOOOOOOOL! This reminds me of my Savoir Faire lipstick but shinier and sparklier :D

Vulcan_Butterfly said...

I never thought to try the NYX pencils on the lips! Neat!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...