Thursday, 15 December 2011

Midna is ON!





Leira Yann wanted to see Midori on us, so here I am wearing it!
I focused the main part of the lid with Midna, and added some of Nayru's Love to enhance the blue sheen in Midna. I kinda like it if I may say so!
Midna is a grey metallic tone with blue reflections in it, and it's between medium and dark depending on how much you use, or primer.
I used a sticky primer to make all of the blue appear brighter. Unfortunately wasn't the camera able to capture the blues, but IRL they are there!
I have also made a tutorial on this one if you are interested in that!
I would also like to say that Puzzle Cube is the most interesting highlight shadow I've seen in a long time. It's super sparkly and it's so hard to say whether it's silvery or golden. It must be seen to be loved!

Products of the day:
Primer - High Tech Lighter Platina from MUS
Shadows - Midna, Nayru's Love & Puzzle Cube from Shiro Cosmetics
Eyepencil - Clouded Sky from Make Up Store
Eyeliner - S.O.P.H.I.E Pencil from Illamasqua
Mascara - Illamasqua Masquar in Raven
Eyebrow - Powder Eyeshadow from Illamasqua in Wolf

Over and out!
Azure

6 comments:

pat18s said...

is amazing :)

olgiepolgie said...

Gorgeous! I love how your eyes look a different colour depending on your eyeshadow.

The Peach said...

So pretty! This is a great smokey look!

Leira Yann said...

Wow, it's amazing. I have Nayru's Love and puzzle cube too. I can't wait to see your tutorial. I think the blue in Midna will be noticed easily on the tutorial part. n_n I really love this look. I think I would steal this look after I watched the tutorial. Haa~~~

Chantel said...

GORGEOUS!

SilhouetteScreams said...

Bloody hell, I love this on its own as a smokey grey look, but it's INSANE with your eye colour! <3333

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...