Saturday, 24 December 2011

Merry Xmas Brows!






For some of you out there, it's Christmas today!
So this is for you!
Red brows and sparkles is a good sum up for Xmas symbols!
Having a different colour on the brows is actually really fun, so I will definitely try this more often! And the glitter was above divine, because I always love to sparkle!
I hope you all will have a very lovely Christmas!! 

My sparkling list!
Primer - High Tech Lighter Platina from MUS
Shadows - ButterCupcake, Flamepoint Pressed Eyeshadow from SugarPill. Puzzlecube, Ricky, Veran & Nayrus Love from The Legend collection by Shiro Cosmetics.
Eyepencil - Blue Lagoon from MUS
Eyeliner - Glitter Eyeliner Dancing Queen from MUS
Glitter - Glitter Gold from MUS attached with Mixing Liquid also from MUS
Brows - NYX JEP in Orange and Flamepoint & Love+ Pressed Eyeshadow from SugarPill on top of it

Enjoy!
Azure

10 comments:

Leira Yann said...

I love this Christmas look. So glittery. The blue eyeliner is lovely.

Robyn said...

Oh wow, this is too gorgeous! I love, love, love the brows with the blue.

Ana said...

I love the colour of the brows!

Emily♥ 에밀리 ♥エミリー said...

Wow I love this look! I love the bright colors, the glitter, and of course, the red-orange brows!<3

Charlotte Sparkle said...

Beautiful eye makeup, lovely eye shadows.

Liza said...

Merry Christmas to both of you, awesome look! :)

makeupobsessions said...

Love love love!!

olgiepolgie said...

Wow. Those coloured brows are amazing! I'd love to try coloured brows one day but I don't think I'm brave enough.

SilhouetteScreams said...

TROPICAL COLOURED BROW GOODNESS <3

socialitedreams said...

totally swooning for this look! super awesome :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...