Wednesday, 14 December 2011

Me trying Magpie!





This is me doing a smokey eye using Magpie from SugarPill.
I think this is a new favorite of mine when it comes to the dark blue shades because it goes so well with everything!
I prefer using blue because it makes my melange eyes appear greener. Also when adding emerald green made they shift green. I put a small amount of SugarPill's Lumi around the tear duct for more green!
It's amazing how you can "change" the colour of your eyes by using make up, even if you have brown eyes!


The rest of the list:
Primer - NYX JEP in Milk
Shadows - Lumi & Magpie Loose Eyeshadow from SugarPill, OCC Loose Pigment in Iced
Eyepencil - Sparkling Smaragde
Eyeliner - Barry M Glitter Eyeliner in Black
Mascara - The Masquara Raven from Illamasqua
Eyebrow - Illamasqua Powder Eyeshadow in Wolf

Over and out!
Azure

5 comments:

Cookie said...

very nice!
http://cookieswardrobe.blogspot.com/

socialitedreams said...

fab as always! i like how your eyes glow with this, it brings them out nicely

Chantel said...

Nicely done! I love your makeup looks <3

olgiepolgie said...

Yeah baby! This looks awesome. Magpie is on its way to me, so I can't wait. I'm going to have to do a similar look to this to show it off.

Vulcan_Butterfly said...

Awesome look, Magpie is one of my favourite eyeshadows!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...