Saturday, 31 December 2011

The Last Day of the Year!!





Yay!
So we're at the last day of the year, and this is my final look of the year. And it wasn't me who did it!!
Phlox made my New Years look, so give the credit to her!
We never get our make up done by someone else than ourselves, so she came up with the brilliant idea to make some changes, so we did!
She wanted me in pitch black, as you can see, and applied a lot of black but made a core of orange/red as a cool detail. And glitter of course, both black and orange!
I thought this was so cool, and also how she some how tossed in some green to this!

Hope you all have a wonderful and superfun New Years Eve! See ya next year!

Products in use:
Primer - High Tech Lighter Stardust from MUS
Shadows - MadMinerals Multi Use Pigment Black Ice, Barry M Dazzle Dust Orange and Fine Glitter Dust in Iridescent Gold, Green from The Manly 120 Palette
Eyepencil - S.O.P.H.I.E Pencil from Illamasqua
Eyeliner - Mad Minerals Multi Use Pigment in Black Ice mixed with Duraline from Inglot
Glitter - Black: Make Up Forever number 360011, Orange: Carrot Head & (hologram gold on top) Ella from Lit Cosmetics, attached with Duraline from Inglot
Mascara - Max Lashes Black from MUS
Eyebrow - Brown & Black from Manly 120 Palette

14 comments:

Desert Rose said...

Probably the best nye look you made so far! Really love it, simply stunning! Wish you both a great and sparklier 2012;)

yelaya said...

How many glitters! So many sparkling lights on your eyes!! Too nice!! I wish you a fantastic 2012!!! :)

Biba said...

Fantastic make up!

Happy New Year!

The Peach said...

This is amazing! Looks like fire on the center of your lid!

artlook4u said...

really nice girls! :) as always, you mix a lot of nice colors and textures, I always admire you for that :) And by the way I want to wish you guys all the best in New Year 2012!! have a great party tonight as well, see you next year! ;)

artlook4u.blogspot.com

Kassie said...

You incorporated Green & Red perfectly!! I love the hint of red glitter, perfect!!

socialitedreams said...

looks like a fab disney villain or something :D

olgiepolgie said...

Holy moley! This screams "look at me everyone". It's so amazingly complex. Love!

Girl Anachronism said...

This is - once again - a very cool look. I love the different glitters.
I wish both of you a happy new year full of inspirations!
By the way, I used your rhinestone on the whole lid look as an inspiration for my new year's eve make up. It was so much fun to wear!

Ansiktsmask said...

Love it. So festive and beautiful. Well done!

Gone2RehabBRB said...

I love the idea of a coppery highlight amid black and then randomly throwing green.

Why don't I ever come up with these things :)

SilhouetteScreams said...

AMAZING. The glitter in the middle of the lid totally looks like fireworks. Awesome job! <333

Saimese said...

I love how you added the black glitter & the green adds just the right amount of colour to balance the look

Ansiktsmask said...

Just lovely, great work!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...