Thursday, 1 December 2011

Illamasqua Masquara

Another bargain! We've purchased the Maquara from Illamasqua just to give it a try!
Can't get over the fact of how thoughtfully they've made their slogan: 
Make up for your alter ego
Do we agree? Yes sir, we certainly do!
So let's take a look at it shall we!?

The package all shiny and inviting you to just rip it up!

The Masquara itself

The massive brush
All in all this product is fantastic!
The Masquara is a useful mascara, with a big brush that I totally dig! Though I'm a big fan of big brushed mascaras, Phlox likes them not to be too big, so this issue is a matter of the perfect idea of a brush.
The texture of the Masquara is rather thick so I'd say it's a combo of length and volume. On the Illamasqua Webpage it's described to "lengthens, defines and dramatise", and I certainly can agree to the dramatise part!
Look at this!

Almost naked eye! Complexions, and brows done. Nothing on the lashes!

One layer applied of the Masquara. They look very good with just one coat but...

...why not apply another one just to give it a real try!?
I felt I got the best of the Masquara at this level and I got both length and volume. And the drama part!

Anyone else who tried this masterpiece?

Over and out!
Azure

6 comments:

Corina's Makeup Playground said...

Well, your lashes could sell any mascara:)), since they're very long, so in this case you might not be the best example. But it does look very black and dramatic, I just don't know if it really does more than other mascaras.

nihrida said...

Whoa, your lashes are...just...whoa!!!

SilhouetteScreams said...

Okay I *definitely* need to try it! I can only hope my lashes look half as good as yours :)

olgiepolgie said...

Wow, you have some freakishly long lashes with this mascara!

Liza said...

Totally buying this tomorrow, I get 40% off :D

MakeUpWithKatze said...

Great lashes, even without mascara! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...