Friday, 2 December 2011

Friday Glitter Lips!



I do love glitter lips in different colours but they tend to be a bit tricky! One need some kind of adhesive to make it stay put and as a side effect to that is dry and chapped lips as a result! So I tried something new. I used NYX Glitter Cream Palette in Royal Violets instead as it never really sets or dry out. Lips felt great even after wearing it. Only bad thing is that it's not as long lasting as when one use e.g Inglot Duraline to attache the glitter with! So if one only plan to have glitter lips for a short while glitter creams are amazing!

Enjoy!
Phlox

8 comments:

Desert Rose said...

I <3 sparkly lips! Have a great weekend

mala0727 said...

I like it! Pretty lips :)

the blog which you could see is not current
mala0727 is about me
I'm inviting

Yasinisi said...

Thanks for the comment :)
I'm surprised someone used the translator to actually read the post instead only watching the pictures :)
I was thinking about writing in english too, but I do not have that much time these days.. Maybe in the future..
Ps. Nice blog BTW :)

Dani said...

The color of this glitter is so pretty.

Liza said...

Fab :)

Makeup Zombie said...

Coolest lips ever! They remind me of Violent Lips!

Vulcan_Butterfly said...

Interesting use for the NYX glitter palettes! I find that they suck for use on the eyes, thanks for the idea!

SilhouetteScreams said...

Do you find that the glitter ends up all over your face? I loooove the look of glitter lips but am petrified that I'd end up with a glittery beard not long after leaving the house XD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...