Friday, 23 December 2011

Earth tones with Shiro




I had the urge of trying some more from Shiro, so I focused on some earth tones. I really love these pigments, because of the good pay off. 
And they're so cheap!
Anyway, after putting on the mascara, I realized, "Hey this could use some blue!", and I made a thin eyeliner with blue, and got kind of a fire-feeling of it!
Must say, I like going off-season sometimes when it comes to make up. To wear icy blue in the spring is just as fun as having more coloured tones in the winter.

My list goes:
Primer - High Tech Lighter Moondust from MUS
Shadows - Likelike, Ricky, Octorok, Triforce and Puzzle Cube from The Legends Collection by Shiro Cosmetics
Eyepencil - Czar from MUS
Eyeliner - Moosh from The Legends Collection by Shiro Cosmetics
Mascara - Helena Rubenstein Lash Queen Mascara Black
Eyebrow - Le Crayon Eyekohl Bronze by Lancome

Over and out!
Azure!

7 comments:

The Peach said...

So pretty! Your lashes are amazing!

Melissa said...

Holy cow, your blending is amazing. The transition between colors is so subtle!!

Kassie said...

This is brilliant! Using a smudge of blue against the oranges, great contrast!

Chantel said...

Gorgeous! I love the colors.

olgiepolgie said...

So pretty! I love you in orange and the blue is a lovely touch. This look is perfect for your eye colour.

SilhouetteScreams said...

I don't know what it is about the look (since it's not something these colours usually bring to mind!) but it screams girly to me. It's probably how soft and pretty your lashes and eye colour are against the bright tropical colours :)

Vulcan_Butterfly said...

Awesome! I love your colourful take on earth tones.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...