Tuesday, 6 December 2011

Dramatic Black Cherry Eyes!






Just wanted to create a dark yet fresh look so therefore I kept it really light under the eye and darker on the lid. It turned out to be quite nice actually! I also skipped mascara on the lower lashes. The Black Cherry eyeshadow from Mad Mineral is much darker than what it appears to be on their webpage. It's almost black with hints of maroon, burgundy and purplish glitter in it. A real bargain if you ask me!

Here's what I used
Primer - Medusa's Stick It, NYX JEP in Milk under the eye
Shadows - Sugarpill Pressed Eyeshadows in Love+ & Tako, Mad Mineral Multi Use Mineral Color in Dramatic, Black Cherry & Wedding, Shiro Cosmetic in Puzzlecube
Eyepencil - Snowflake from MUS
Eyeliner - Illamasqua's Precision Ink in Abyss
Mascara - Givenchy Phenomen'Eyes Mascara in Black 
Eyebrow - Wolf from Illamasqua

Enjoy!
Phlox

9 comments:

olgiepolgie said...

OMG that lid colour is hot! Amazing look.

Gone2RehabBRB said...

mmm, nice.
I think I ctually have a few colors like that. Exciting!

yelaya said...

Beautiful like all your looks!!!

Liza said...

Gorgeous, would be very nice and glam for a Christmas party!

Charlotte Sparkle said...

Lovely eye makeup.

Makeup Zombie said...

YES!!!! I love this!

socialitedreams said...

LOVE the colors in this look

Vulcan_Butterfly said...

I love these colours! I love that you made the lid so dark and then blended it out so nicely. Your blending skills are awesome!

SilhouetteScreams said...

UGH I am totally going to steal this! The purple maroony colour looks great with the red, and even better with the light lower lashline :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...