Friday, 16 December 2011

Dazzling Glitter Eyeliner





I think that glitter eyeliners is one of the best products ever invented! So easy to use and so many colours to choose from! I usually don't wear them as an eyeliner but instead applying them with a cotton bud and kinda rolls the bud on top of my eyeshadow. This creates a very sparkly effect and can really enhance the eyeshadow as well, depending on the colour one's using on the eyeliner. Best of all there's no need to use something to attach the glitter with as it's already included in the product and it stays on for days, if not washed away of course!
Do you got any favorite glitter eyeliners?

Here's my list:
Primer - MUS High Tech Lighter in Moondust
Shadows - Sleek Palette in Oh So Special & Monaco, Mad Mineral Multi Use Color in Evocative
Eyepencil - NYX Slim Eye Pencil in Black
Eyeliner - Illamasqua's Precision Ink in Abyss
Glitter - NYX Candy Glitter Liner in French Silk, 2 True Eyeliner Dazzlers in Shade 1 (under the eyes)
Mascara - Givenchy Phenomen'Eyes Mascara in Black 
Eyebrow - Tri Brow from MUS

Enjoy!
Phlox

5 comments:

makeupobsessions said...

Amazing! Love glitter:)

yelaya said...

i love this combination of colors and lights!

Chantel said...

Love, love the green <3

olgiepolgie said...

What a great way to apply glitter! I think I need more, but my favourite out of the ones I own is Make Up Store Treasure, which is a holographic gold.

SilhouetteScreams said...

The lid shade is like liquid metal, and the green is just divine! <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...