Saturday, 17 December 2011

Crazy Glitter Brows!






I've totally forgot about this look I did sometime ago, just after receiving some nice stuff from Shiro Cosmetics, and yes, I wore this out!! But I didn't order the whole Zelda collection like Azure did, I settled with just picking out the ones I thought looked interesting. One of my absolutely favorites is Puzzlecube, it sparkles in all kind of colours yet it's very light!

Here's what I used:
Primer - NYX JEP in Milk on the eyelid, NYX JEP in Purple under the eye
Shadows - Sugarpill Pressed Eyeshadows in Tako, Buttercupcake, Flamepoint & Dollipop, Poison Plum under the eye, Shiro Cosmetic The Legends Collection in Puzzlecube (on the eyelid)
Eyepencil - Illamasqua's Medium Pencil in Bait
Eyeliner - Illamasqua's Precision Ink in Abyss
Glitter - NYX Candy Glitter Liner in Lavender (under the eyes)
Mascara - Givenchy Phenomen'Eyes Mascara in Black 
Eyebrow - MUS e/p in Tropical and Metallic Sea, Sugarpill Pressed Eyeshadows in Afterparty & Midori, MUS glitter eyeliner in Dancing Queen

Enjoy!
Phlox 

13 comments:

Selli said...

WooW!

Leira Yann said...

Oh~~~~~it's so GorGXXXS. I love the glitters on lower lash line.

Rach said...

This is fantastic I love this look your so talented lady!

yelaya said...

Brows are incredible!!!

makeupobsessions said...

Ahhhmazing!

Iridescent Colors said...

Those are the brightest colors! =)

olgiepolgie said...

Your brows look incredible! And of course, teamed with Sugarpill they look even better.

Popblush said...

Wow! Love the way your brows turned out!

SilhouetteScreams said...

The eye look is INCREDIBLYBADASSOMG on its own, but with the eyebrows it's the greatest thing ever.

Liza said...

Omg laaahhhve :)

College Beauty Junkie said...

I love that you incorporated the color in the brows as well. Fantastic!

chaosagram said...

love it!!! so fun and colourful!! you rock!!

Vulcan_Butterfly said...

OMG THIS IS SO COOL!!!!! The glittery brows are such a great idea!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...