Thursday, 29 December 2011

Classic Smokey Eyes for New Years






Next one out for NYE is this classic smokey look. If desired one can make it lighter with just adding a lighter shadow in the inner corner of the eye and skip the black eye pencil on the waterline and use a lighter gray or even white eye pencil instead! I've also shaded the black eyeshadow out towards the temples and not so much up to the brow just to create more of a elongated catlike eye.

My products used:
Primer - Medusa Stick it
Shadows - Sleek Palette in Oh So Special, Illamasqua's Powder Eyeshadow in Lestat, Sugarpill Pressed Eyeshadows in Tako, Sugarpill Loose Eyeshadow in Tiara, Mad Mineral Multi Use Mineral Color in Wedding
Eyepencil - NYX Slim Eyepencil in Black
Eyeliner - Precision Ink in Abyss from Illamasqua
Mascara - Givenchy Phenomen'Eyes Mascara in Black 
Eyebrow - Yaby Brow Shade in No. 2

To this kind of eye make up I would probably wear some sheer pink coloured lips like this: 




I used Illamasqua's Medium Pencil in Cane and draw it all over my lips to prime and just to get them really light ( yes one looks really sick). Then I applied Illamasqua's Intense Lipgloss in Indulge. Voila! A softer and more stay-on colour!

Enjoy!
Phlox

7 comments:

Gray said...

What a great smoky! I love it! I'll try do the similar.
I love the color of your lips too <3

Monica In Essence said...

like som much this classic smokey eyes! nice!

Lillian Funny Face said...

Absolutely beautiful!

Robyn said...

That is gorgeous! Reeeally sexy!

Chantel said...

AMAZING! I love the lip color too.

Vulcan_Butterfly said...

I love how you smoked out the shadow in the crease using a neutral/brownish colour. Looks great!

SilhouetteScreams said...

I like the contrast of the cool-tones on the lid with the warm colour in the crease. And that lip colour is HOT. :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...