Thursday, 8 December 2011

Cheetah Eyes Tutorial by Azure

So as a side effect from our guest post was I got so keen on trying cheetah eyes myself! And photographed it, so you'll see my version of it. Hope you'll like it!

Primer first! This is Cream Eye Shadow from Illamasqua in Grace

Blend it out over the whole lid. Sorry for blurry pics, didn't see that 'til now!

Result!

Time for the crease. Use a fluffy brush, and in this case Gift Basket from the Oh So Special Palette by Sleek


Continue blending, but take a slighter darker brown shade. This is a dark brown from he Original Palette also from Sleek. I blended it outwards the temples for a more cat eye effect

Gold required! Use it below the crease on the whole lid area. This is Goldilux loose eyeshadow from SugarPill


Enhance the crease with an angled brush and black eyeshadow, this is Noir from The Oh So Special Palette, Sleek. Paint in the crease and create a wing

This is my shape

And this is after I blended it together with the browns

Yellow Jumbo Eye Pencil from NYX for the lower lashline

And yellow eyeshadow on top of that. I used Sister Powder Eye Shadow from Illamasqua

Follow the yellow up to the black

And then "close" the wing with more black eyeshadow from the wing to the corner of the eye, and apply some gold for the lower lashline around the tear duct

Black for the waterline. S.O.P.H.I.E. Pencil from Illamasqua in use here

Result of that!

Eyeliner painting! Eyeliner in use: Precision Ink from Illamasqua in Abyss

Create an exaggerated wing, and if it needs more black eyeshadow, then add that


If you want more cat eye, make the tear duct pointed like this, I also did my brows with Tri Brow colour from Make Up Store


If you're done with all the blending, then it's time for the cheetah spots! This can feel awkward in the beginning, but draw spots in shape of C and O and make the lines a bit uneven

See, not too neat at all

And why not follow the wing as well?

I wanted more gold, so I started filling the lower spots with Illamasquas Precision Ink in Alchemist

Ending up like this

And the ones on the lid got filled with glitter eyeliner. This is Le Freak from Collections 2000

Mascara. Helena Rubenstein Lash Queen Black is on me



And this is the final look! Catchy, right!?
Hope you've enjoyed it, and that you will try cheetah eyes too! I liked the effect, I kinda wanted to this more often!

Sum up of products:
Primer - Cream Eye Shadow in Grace from Illamasqua
Shadows - Oh So Special & Original Palettes from Sleek, Loose Eyeshadow Goldilux from SugarPill, Sister Powder Eyeshadow from Illamasqua
Eyepencil - S.O.P.H.I.E Pencil from Illamasqua
Eyeliner - Precision Ink in Abyss & Alchemist. Glitter Eyeliner Le Frak from Collection 2000
Mascara - Helena Rubenstein Lash Queen Black
Eyebrow - Tri Brow Colour from MUS

Over and out!
Azure

12 comments:

Powdered Almond said...

Amazing amazing amazing. You have such a talent. That is all. :-) xx

Ingrid de Souza said...

Great cheetah eyes! The blue color made the makeup Pop!
:)


Bsos
makeupkills.blogspot.com

Ana said...

Oooh, I like this one!

Monica In Essence said...

so pretty! I really like it!

Charlotte Sparkle said...

Great post, great tutorial and great eye makeup.

sugarbumpkin said...

amazingg!!!! thanks so much for the tutorial! i will definitely try out this look!

Liza said...

Ooh very sexy! Love it!

CRYS said...

THAT´S VERY NICE:)

Melissa said...

AAAHHHHH, I love your version!!!

artlook4u said...

that is really cool look! and it seems so easy to do :) need to try to play a little bit more with makeup - I'm being a bit lazy lately, lol :p

Saimese said...

Filling in the spots on the lid with blue was such a great idea! I want to try this!

Vulcan_Butterfly said...

Great tutorial! I love how you added the blue into it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...