Monday, 19 December 2011

Bloody Mary Lips





NYX Matte Lipsticks are one of my favorites right now. They're super soft, very easy to apply and doesn't give that dry feeling on the lips. I love how pigmented they are and the fact that they don't wear off easily. If you don't want a matt finish just add your favorite lipgloss on top of the lipstick.
First I applied NYX Matte Lipstick in Bloody Mary and then I added the NYX Diamond Sparkle Lip Gloss in Fuchsia Sparkle! And what a stunning combo! Perfect lips for upcoming x-mas parties!

Enjoy!
Phlox

5 comments:

Brandy said...

I nominated you the Versatile Blog Award! :)
Check it out here:

http://makeupbybrandy.blogspot.com/2011/12/versatile-blogger-award.html

Robyn said...

Oooh, lovely combo!

olgiepolgie said...

Stunning! I have total lip envy right now.

socialitedreams said...

hecks yeah, this is pretttty

SilhouetteScreams said...

HOTTTTTT!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...