Friday, 23 December 2011

Barry M Black Purple




Since I rediscovered my Barry M stash all I want is to use them over and over again ( will try to swatches them asap). I also had a look at the website and I shouldn't have done that because now I want them all. Oh well, must put them on my "got-to-have" list which is growing by the minute! I also need to start planning my x-mas look. Last year I think I wore a lot of rhinestones and shadows from Mad Minerals but this year I want to have something different.
Anyone else wearing anything special on x-mas?


Here's what I used:
Primer - Medusa's Stick It
Shadows - Barry M Fine Glitter Dust in Black Purple (no. 23), Sugarpill Pressed Eyeshadows in Tako & Dollipop
Eyepencil - Illamasqua's Medium Pencil in Cane & Elate
Mascara - Givenchy Phenomen'Eyes Mascara in Black 
Eyebrow - Tri Brow from MUS

Enjoy!
Phlox

3 comments:

Sana said...

I love BarryM pigments and I really hope you'll psot those stashes soon :) The make up is grogeous, as always :)

olgiepolgie said...

Simply stunning! I only have a few Barry M dazzle dusts, but I love them all. I may need to get more, too.

SilhouetteScreams said...

I LOVE purpley pink smokey eyes with this colour placement! <333

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...