Wednesday, 9 November 2011

Tropical me





See that satin-like finish I accomplished today? It's because I've used a primer I should use more often: Illmasquas Cream Eye Shadow.
They are so soft, easy to blend and colour-rich! 
I used one blue, and one yellow, and so you kind of blend together your own nuances when starting at that point. Near the tear duct I applied the yellow one, and when adding a light blue shadow on top of that.... you get a light green! 
At the corner of the eye is where I used the blue one, and when using blue tones on that, I feel like the blueness in them enhanced!
Do you also mix and match with primers? I think this is super-fun, and not to mention to create tones that you maybe don't own in pure eyeshadows!

Well here the list goes:
Primer - Suck & Outcast Cream Eyeshadows from Illamasqua
Shadows - The Curious Palette from Sleek
Eyepencil - Sparkling Beach from MUS
Eyeliner - Retractable Eye Liner in Deep Blue from NYX
Glitter - Candy Glitter Liner Jade Green from NYX
Mascara - Lash Queen Mascara Black from Helena Rubenstein
Eyebrow - Tri Brow Colour from MUS

Over and out!
Azure

5 comments:

Powdered Almond said...

A gorgeous look! Makes me feel like it's sunny again. x

Lillian Funny Face said...

Beautiful, I love the glitter under the eye.

olgiepolgie said...

So bright and summery! Such a fun look.

Vulcan_Butterfly said...

Love it! Why wasn't I following you guys before????? I was looking through your blog and your eye makeup looks are AWESOME!!!! Keep it up!

SilhouetteScreams said...

The entire look is full of tropical goodness, but my favourite part is the bright blue waterline :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...