Tuesday, 29 November 2011

This one is for Charlotte Sparkle

We got a request from Charlotte Sparkle about doing something metallis green and silver.
Well what else to do than obey!?
Just kidding! 
I did two versions of that, since when finishing the first one, I had another in my head that I really wanted to try, and it's a little bit softer.
But I liked them both!
Here is a tiny fountain of pictures! (And since I did them smaller to keep the post slim, click on them to get the pic bigger!)

Look number one







 .... And number two!







Hope I lived up to the expectations Charlotte!

Now, I'll try to sum up the products!

No 1 List:
Primer - Medusa Eyeshadow Primer and Liquid Metal in Phenomena from Illamasqua
Shadows - Medusa Electric Kiwi, Intoxicated from Sleek Bad Girl Palette, SugarPill Pressed Eyeshadow Midori & Tako, SugarPill Loose Eyeshadow in Tipsy, Lumi & Tiara
Eyepencil - MUS Eyepencil in Forrest
Eyeliner - NYX Big Fat Eye Marker in Black
Mascara - Phenomen'Eyes Black from Givinchy
Brows - Envy from Sleek Bad Girl Palette

List of look No 2
Primer - Medusa Eyeshadow Primer & Phenomena Liquid Metal from Illamasqua
Shadows - SugarPill Loose Eyeshadow in Tipsy, Lumi & Tiara & SugarPill Pressed Eyeshadow in Tako. Underground from Sleek Bad Girl Palette
Eyepencil - Tropical from MUS
Eyeliner - Sparkling Smaragde from MUS
Mascara - Helena Rubenstein Lash Queen Mascara in Black
Brows - Le Crayon Eyekohl Bronze from Lancome

Over and out!
Azure

13 comments:

Make-up Pleasure said...

Lovely, this look remember me a Christmas tree, it's perfect for december *___*

Kassie said...

So cute!! ^.^

nihrida said...

Beautiful as always. =)

Powdered Almond said...

LOVE IT! As a big Formula One fan, this reminds me of the Mercedes team! Or maybe Slytherin house in HP? Either way silver + green = awesome, and the look and your photos are amazing as always. x

Morgaine said...

I love it, and especially the waterline, what a great green!!

Charlotte Sparkle said...

Definitely lived up to expectations, both a really beautiful although I love the first one most.

I knew silver and metallic green would go well together.

Thanks for doing it, hope others will follow my lead and request a look.

CRYS said...

LOVED THE FIRST ONE :D

olgiepolgie said...

They're both lovely. I'm definitely using this as inspiration for Christmas. You have such pretty eyes!

Leira Yann said...

Love the both look. Beautiful. The liners on the second look are gorgeous. :)

kristie said...

so gorgeous! the first one was my fave.

just joined via GFC (YTBlushingBasics). xo

SilhouetteScreams said...

Both are beautiful, but the first is my favourite :) I especially love the lid colour, the liner and the green in the waterline.

Desert Rose said...

Love them both! *_*

Liza said...

The first one reminds me of Slytherin haha! Both beautiful :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...