Tuesday, 8 November 2011

Tell Me About Yourself Award!




This week we celebrate our that our blog is turning 6 months old, actually tomorrow!!
And how to celebrate best is by showing off a bit with awards, but also link to a few of our favorites among all blogs that exist out there! But that comes later, now you'll get to know 7 random stuffs about us!


Since we are rookies in the world of blogging, this came as a surprise shock when we got our first awards by
Sam at z0mbiekitty , and one of them was Tell Me About Yourself Reward
First reaction was: What is this?
But when reading it a second time, it all came clear!
So now we will present 7 random facts about ourselves:



Here goes Phlox's list:
1. I love gore and spilling guts! When seeing stuffs like that on movies, a smile appears on my face!
2. I'm a big fan of all zombie-like: zombie movies, zombie magazines, my brother have even made me a zombie picture in wood as a gift.
3. I am crazy about all animals and a huge fan of zoology and field biology.
4. I will start wearing high heels when they come in Gore-Tex.
5. The one and only animal I fear is the ostrich, I had a bad experience once with one chasing with me and it ended up with me throwing myself over a 2 meter high fence.
6. I'm a real geek when it comes to technology. I always need to have the last update.
7. I've been bitten by a viper and have a scar on my leg where I lost all perception of touch.







Aaaand Azures list goes:

1. I am notoriously forgetful. And my worst items to forget at all times and all places is my cellphone and my purse. Sometimes I borrow other peoples phones just so I can call mine to hear where it is.
And my purse! I have forgotten it at a gas station, at shops... when asking Phlox where else I forgot my purse the answer was: Where have you not forgotten it!?
2. I love to whistle and sing whenever I feel like, and even when people around me shouts to stop, I still continue. I remind a bit about Donkey in Shrek...
3. I love to see movies over and over again, I never seem to get tired of it. Can possible be the forgetfulness that has to do with it!
4. I am over easy to amuse. I laugh at almost nothing, and for a really long time.
5. I have problems with making myself short. Noticed, anyone haha!
6. For some reason I have a storage in my bed. There's a handlotion, a cellphone (when I know where it is...), my Nintendo DS, a tweezer, a mirror, a book, a magazine... all that stuff most people have in the bedside table I have too, but in the bed. Makes sense right!?
7. I'm nerdy at so many levels. Beside make up, I love to paint warhammer gadgets, I don't feel gulity at spending a whole day playing Zelda, I'm a huge fan of knitting, the list is too long to write here I guess!


Now here's five blogs we pass this on to, so we will learn more about them:
***CRYS***
Charlotte Sparkle
Frankenstyna
Make Up Compulsivo
Girl Anarchism


Hope you liked it!
Azure & Phlox!!

6 comments:

Make-up Compulsivo said...

Aww <3 Thank you for the tag! I will try to translate my answers for you! :D

CRYS said...

THX FOR PASSING THIS TO ME:) AND OHHH I LOVED READING THIS:P
SO ME TOO...I LAUGHT A LOT WITH NOTHING HAHA xD AND MY BED IS ALSO A STORAGE:D WHAT MORE...I ALSO LOVE ANIMALS:)

SO THX A LOT,I´LL TRY TO DO THIS IN MY NEXT POST:) KSS!

olgiepolgie said...

I can't wait to check out the other blogs you've linked to. Congratulations on your award!

Popblush said...

I am so easily amused too!!

Charlotte Sparkle said...

Thank you so much for the tag, it means alot as it shows that someone actually muses over my blog.

Girl Anachronism said...

Thank you, that's so sweet. I will answer it in the next days. I even have a draft, so that I can write something, if anything pops into my head! And I'm also happy to look at the other blogs. I love discovering new exciting blogs!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...