Wednesday, 30 November 2011

Starling is a darling!










Yipee Ya Yeay!!!
That's how I feel about the new arrivals we got from SugarPill!
It was nothing but joy to work with the colours, and I got a feeling of the look the minute I looked down at the little jars!
SugarPill is the sh*t!
For today I wanted real colourful eyes, so I applied a lot of blue on top, and purple on the bottom. Quite a combo!
And I never start to get surprised of how simple purple seems to blend with other colours! It'z amazing. Try more purple is what I say!
But the pigment I got most positively surprised of was Starling. I thought it would be much lighter than it turned out to be! It has quite a depth that I haven't seen so much in blue tones in a while so this one is definitely a keeper!

My colourful list of today:
Primer - High Tech Lighter Platina from MUS
Shadows - Tipsy, Darling, Weekender, Paperdoll, Magpie & Starling Loose Eyeshadows from SugarPill. Eyedust Goldglow from MUS
Eyepencil - Snowflake from MUS
Eyeliner - None
Mascara - Max Lashes Black from MUS and silver glitter mascara from 2True
Brows - Le Crayon Eyekohl in Bromze from Lancome

Enjoy!
Azure

8 comments:

olgiepolgie said...

There are so many lovely colours blended together in this look. It's mesmerising! Sugarpill = giddiness.

Melissa said...

I think purple goes with anything, great look :)

Makeup Zombie said...

This color combo is awesome!

Sam said...

This look is just amazing! Love the colors!

sugarbumpkin said...

How do you come up with such beautiful looks everyday?

Darkness said...

Wow really awesome look and colors!! I really like the white with this colorful look ;)

Emily♥ 에밀리 ♥エミリー said...

So pretty, love the colors! I don't have any of the loose shadows from Sugarpill but I have the Burning Heart palette and the Sweetheart palette is next on my list!

Desert Rose said...

Great combo and awesome blending job!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...