Tuesday, 29 November 2011

Soft Sleek Circus Look!



I dusted off two of my Palettes from Sleek that I haven't used in a while and came up with the fact that pink, purple and oranges hues just goes so great together and blend very easily! If you want it to be more bright and colourful just add some yellow. All the Palettes from Sleek are very inspiring just by looking at them and the shadows are easy to work with. Which one is your favorite?


Here's what I used
Primer - NYX JEP in Cottage Cheese
Shadows - Sleek Palette in Circus & Good Girl
Eye pencil - NYX Slim Eye Pencil in Charcoal
Eyeliner - MUS Cake Eyeliner in Black 
Mascara - Givenchy Phenomen'Eyes Mascara in Black 
Eyebrow - Wolf from Illamasqua

Enjoy!
Phlox

5 comments:

olgiepolgie said...

So pretty!

Leira Yann said...

My dear Phlox, I love to see this sort of colors on your eyes. You look great with these colors. :)

moonchild said...

I love that the colors are vivid, but it's not too much, because there aren't any glitters! :) More looks like that, please. :)

sugarbumpkin said...

beautiful as always! you know, i get a lot of inspiration from your blog!

babyredvamp said...

Wonderful! I love your style and your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...