Friday, 4 November 2011

Silver Glitter Crease!






Glitter is my middle name...
How cool wouldn't that be!
Well, this is my look for the day, silvery, and super glittery! I made my crease with a darker tone of hologram glitter, and gosh, how amazing it turned out!
Sometimes I feel like I'm applying the shadows in the same way every day, so I'm relieved to say that today I didn't!
The trick of doing this, to know your crease and where to end it, is to apply all the shadows first, and the eyeliner with wing and all, then comes the crease. Otherwise the glitter might turn out in another level than the eyeliner.
Makes any sense?

List of use:
Primer - Liquid Metal Phenomena from Illamasqua
Shadows - Manly 120 Palette
Eyepencil - Snowflake from MUS
Eyeliner - Glitter Eyeliner Rock Chick from Collection 2000
Glitter - Dark hologram glitter from a hobbyshop, and Glitter on the Go in Platinum from NYX
Mascara - Helena Rubenstein Lash Queen Black
Brow - Tri Brow Colour from MUS

Glitter on!
Azure

14 comments:

Brown Sugar said...

this makeup is incredible !

xxx

kisses

nihrida said...

Gorgeous look!

Charlotte Sparkle said...

Ahhh glitter, I think that she be my middle name too. I love anything glittery. Beautiful eye makeup as usual.

Leira Yann said...

OMG! I love this look so much.

socialitedreams said...

what a cool twist on a cut crease! never seen it like that, usually people put the glitter on the lid. loves it

Cydonian said...

This is such a cool idea! You've inspired me so much with your looks!

Robyn said...

Oooh, love this idea!

Saimese said...

I would've never thought of applying glitter to the crease. Good idea!

sugarbumpkin said...

this is so cool! What a great idea!

KittenMittens said...

Such a cool idea!

Frankenstyna said...

WHOA!! I would have never thought to use glitter for the crease, but it looks amazing!! I have always had in it my mind to use dark matte colors.. thanks for the idea!!

I gave you a blog award on my blog! You two are awesome and I very much enjoy the looks you do!

Lillian Funny Face said...

That is absolutely amazing. How on earth do you manage not to get the glitter everywhere??

SilhouetteScreams said...

Oh my gosh, the glitter crease is SUCH a cool idea :D

TheAmazingWorldOfJ said...

This looks so cool!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...