Monday, 7 November 2011

Red Red Red!








Yiha! I was soooo red today! I wanted to try this out since there's a public myth that you can't wear too much red or you'll look like you have cried through the day. Let me start with how incorrect that is!
If I sum this up with one word, I think it will be BadAss, and not sobby!
But then again, it all comes down to how you apply it. For new beginners, stay away from the tear duct with red or pink at the first times, 'til you learn how your eyes reacts with these type of colours. 
Then I always find it easier to add some dark to the red/pink to not look cried out. In this case, a thick eyeliner, and a black eyepencil for the waterline. 
And last but not least, don't think about it too much, just do it! 

The list goes:
Primer - Illamasqua's Fat Pencil in Perversed
Shadows - Love+ from SugarPills Burning Heart Palette, Eyedust Gold Glow from MUS
Eyepencil - S.O.P.H.I.E Pencil from Illamasqua
Eyeliner - Big Fat Eye Marker from NYX in black
Mascara - Helena Rubenstein Lash Queen Mascara in Black
Eyebrow - Illamasquas Powder Eyeshadow in Wolf
Glitter wands - From a hobbyshop, attached with Mixing Liquid from MUS

17 comments:

Girl Anachronism said...

omg this is so hot, I love it!
btw it's not me in the black&white picture, it's from a giveaway, I participated in.

yelaya said...

Love+ is the most beautiful red in internet! This look is too hot!!!!

Sana said...

Yay, another person who agrees that wearing red eyeshadow can look very cool. If I had eyes like yours I'd wear this look like every day <3 :)

moonchild said...

Adore! <3

CRYS said...

LOOKS LIKE FIRE:P REALLY NICE! I´D LIKE TO WEAR THIS DAILY ON THE STREET HEHE...BUT PPL WOULD LOOK AT ME LIKE..¬¬ HUH?? RIGHT xD?

KSS!

Make-up Compulsivo said...

I LOVE red eyeshadow! I also own Love+ but haven't used it all over the lid yet! :) I will definitely try <3

Fab Fingertips. said...

Wow, I love that glitter on the bottom, it looks so pretty, and very original. I cannot wear reed eyeshadow it looks awful with my chestnut brown eyes, but looks beautiful on you.

Charlotte Sparkle said...

Beautiful eye makeup.

Lillian Funny Face said...

WOW! That bar glitter just under the eye is such an amazing idea!

Dani said...

A lot of people are afraid to wear red eye shadow. You pull it off very well!! :)

socialitedreams said...

gah, i neeeeed that sugarpill palette! this is EPIC

olgiepolgie said...

Holy crap! Best look ever! Well, you have so many amazing looks, but I honestly think this is the best red look I've ever seen. That glitter is an awesome touch.

Leira Yann said...

Ohhhhhh>>I love this look, so hot. ^^

Cydonian said...

HOW do you look amazing in every color?! Hot!

Desert Rose said...

Love love love!

Melissa said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8FKIXvF_yk This made me sing this song

SilhouetteScreams said...

Red looks awesome with your eye colour! I also like the pinky gold brow highlight :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...