Saturday, 19 November 2011

Pointy Lashes and more...






I got experimental today just like Phlox!! Can you tell haha!
I love to exaggerate, and really go crazy with imagination.
As usual, I had no idea what to do and where to begin. So why not start off with a yellow base? Don't happen that often so here we go. And an orange cut crease would definitely work with this, not to mention blending in some red to that.
Continuing with bright pink under the eye with glitter on that of course, and follow up with a pink waterline.
And I wanted false lashes, but couldn't decide what would go to this look, so I cut a pair of chinese lashes, and glued them on one by one to get these sort of pointy lashes.
In the end it turned out pretty well, except for the brows. Wasn't satisfied at all with them so where does that lead me...






... yes of course. To glue some feathers over them is the only choice here!
What worked out for the best? With or without feathers?
Need to do this more often!

List of Colours:
Primer -  Illamasquas Cream Eyeshadow in Outcast (used as primer to the eyes as well as the skin)
Shadows - Powder Eye Shadow Sister and Yes! from Illamasqua, Sleek blushes in Aruba, Scandalous & Santorini
Eyepencil - Make Up Store Lippencil Fluffy
Mascara - Phenomen'Eyes in Black from Givenchy
Lashes - Chinese lashes bought on Ebay
Glitter - Candy Glitter Liner in Hot Pink from NYX
Feathers - From a fishing shop, attached with eyelash adhesive from MUS

Over and out!
Azure

13 comments:

Lojs said...

Loved the feathers!

Mateja - Cool Girl said...

Wow! This is realy crazy make up! When I look at first picture I I saw a butterfly.
And with feathers it looks nice too.

CRYS said...

THAT´S SO GOOD!!! AND EVEN BETTER WITH YOUR BEAUTIFUL BLUE EYES:P

GOOD WORK,AS ALWAYSSS:)

KittenMittens said...

Those lashes look AMAZING! They make your eyes look hugemongous

Robyn said...

So awesome. I love cutting up lashes!

Kassie said...

Reminds me of a phoenix! Love it! ♥

Powdered Almond said...

Ha ha ha ha amazing. I salute you! Your creativity with make up is so awesome. I love those pointy lashes, esp on the lower lid, I might start experimenting with that! xx

Leira Yann said...

stunning. love the feathers. >>>

Marla said...

love the feathers !

SilhouetteScreams said...

I was gonna say 'ooooh, reminds me of a tropical bird!' and then you go and add feathers and make my comment redundant XD just kidding. This is amazing as per usual!

Liza said...

So cool, I love the bottom lashes :)

Cydonian said...

Feathers feathers feather feathers for sure! <3 this.

artlook4u said...

those pointed lashes are great! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...