Thursday, 3 November 2011

Pink Mascara!







Gosh, I was just so tired this morning but I felt that I need to do something that at least didn't make me look so tired and boring. It was a long time since I used coloured mascara so I decided to spice my eyes up a bit with that today.

Here's what I used:
Primer - NYX JEP in Milk & Illamasqua's Liquid Metal in Phenomena
Shadows - Sugarpill Pressed Eyeshadow in Dollipop & Tako, Sleek Palette in Bad Girl, Mad Mineral Multi Use Mineral Color in Cobolt & Wedding
Eye pencil - S.O.P.H.I.E from Illamasqua
Eyeliner - NYX Big Fat Eye Marker
Mascara - Givenchy Phenomen'Eyes Mascara in Black, MUS Coloured Mascara in Pink
Eyebrow - Yaby Brow Shade No. 2

Enjoy!
Phlox

10 comments:

Special K said...

That mascara is soooo cute X

Charlotte Sparkle said...

Beautiful eye makeup, those colours are so pretty.

Princessa said...

wow really great. do you think I can apply black mascara and add a coloured eyeshadow on top while it's still wet to geht a similar effect?

CRYS said...

OHH WOW:)THAT´S SO NICE:P

Fab Fingertips. said...

Very pretty, I find coloured mascars dont really show on my dark lashes, the only one I've found to work is the Blue Diorshow one, and that costs loads!

Robyn said...

Siiigh, my pink mascara takes so many coats to show up. I might have to go and try this.

olgiepolgie said...

Gorgeous! I may have to try this trick with coloured mascara on the bottom lashes.

socialitedreams said...

okay, that pink is freaking fab! love it

Emily♥ 에밀리 ♥エミリー said...

Amazing pink lashes!! Did you apply the pink mascara on bare lashes, or did you use something under it first?

Lillian Funny Face said...

Absolutely gorgeous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...