Saturday, 26 November 2011

Permission from Illamasqua






I didn't feel like this look turned out very well, don't know why really... It just got out wrong you know?
The thought was to put focus on the eyeliner, but I just felt like my lids were soooo heavy today!
I hate these days when everything just go wrong, and you just want to wash it all off, and then jump back to bed, doing nothing. 
There's already creasing under the eye, and I hate when that happens!
Well, let's have bigger hopes for tomorrow, shall we? 

Products of the day:
Primer - Cream Eye Shadow in Grace by Illamasqua
Shadows - Yes! and Permission Powder Eye Shadows from Illamasqua, The Safari Sleek Palette
Eyepencil - Snowflake from MUS
Eyeliner - S.O.P.H.I.E Pencil from Illlamasqua with MUS Peacock Glitter on top, attached with Mixing Liquid also from MUS
Mascara - Phenomen'Eyes Mascara Black from Givenchy
Brows - Lancome Le Crayon Eyekohl Bronze

Out.
Azure

10 comments:

GoLd DuSt said...

i abosultely fell in love with this blog :) i have blue/ gray eyes and i think i'll try some of your make up tips soon :) ....unfortunately my make up blog is in italian...so i think you wont be able to read it....anyways check it out if you want!!!i' d be very pleased....you have a new follower ^^

Princessa said...

I like this look :)
but I know how it feels when nothings going right - look forward for tomorrow :)

hugs&kisses cessa

olgiepolgie said...

I love the colours you've chosen. Shame about the creasing though. I wish my fails looked this good. ;)

yelaya said...

Eyeliner is amazing, i cannot use glitters so well!!!!

Stellina said...

I'm italian and i love your blog! I follow you :D

Makeup Zombie said...

I love love love that liner!! OMG

CRYS said...

GREAT:)

SilhouetteScreams said...

Love the colours, love the glitter liner, love the light waterline :)

Corina's Makeup Playground said...

I love the colors and the blending, but to me it's too much to combine the strong colors with glittery eyeliner. I would do either the eyeshadows with black eyeliner, or the eyeliner with a simple yellow or brown eyeshadow.

Oh, and your eyes have the most gorgeous color!!! :X

Cydonian said...

I know you don't but I love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...