Monday, 21 November 2011

NYX Slim Lip Pencil in Fuchsia






Just gotta show you one stunning lip pencil that I recently discovered- NYX Slim Lip Pencil in Fuchsia! How gorgeous isn't it?! I painted my entire lips like I usually do and then added a tiny bit of NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Addis Ababa just so it wont look too dry. I took the pictures in different lights just to get a more fair colour of it, but it's really screaming pink. Think I got like 15 questions from different people on what I was wearing on my lips. Apparently a winning combination...

Try t!
Phlox

11 comments:

Neffisa83 said...

lovely colour..

moonchild said...

It looks stunning on your lips!

Popblush said...

Gosh! I gotta have this shade! So bright and fun!

Sahily Anais said...

This is one of my favorite liners EVER. I also like to use it as a base for OCC's Trollop lip tar, the two colors make a great combo as well.

olgiepolgie said...

I think I need this.

Makeup Zombie said...

Uhhh woah. This is freaking AWESOME! I keep staring at your lips!

Leira Yann said...

Ohh~~ I love this color. It looks so nice on your lips.

SilhouetteScreams said...

This is burning my retinas in the greatest way possible *____*

Desert Rose said...

*_*

socialitedreams said...

goodness! this is GORGEOUS

Yolandaas said...

Oh my god, this is flawless! Gorgeous pic and results.. :) U got yourself a new follower.. x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...