Tuesday, 15 November 2011

Moonshine and Love+





Lately I've been feeling very inspire-less. Don't know whether it's the weather or the fact that my camera won't cooperate with me. But soon (hopefully) I will have the solution to one of my problems- the camera problem! But for now I'll give you this!


Here's what I used
Primer - MUS High Tech Lighter in Stardust
Shadows - Sugarpill Pressed Eyeshadow in Love+ & Flamepoint, Mad Mineral Multi Use Mineral Color in Ignite & Moonshine, Sleek Palette Original 
Eye pencil - NYX Slim Eye Pencil in Emerald City
Eyeliner - NYX Super Skinny Eye Marker in Carbon Black
Glitter - Spock from MUS, attached with Mixing Liquid from MUS
Mascara - Givenchy Phenomen'Eyes Mascara in Black
Eyebrow - Yaby Brow Shade No. 2 mixed with Wolf from Illamasqua

Enjoy!
Phlox

7 comments:

olgiepolgie said...

This looks so hot! Never would have thought to combine these two colours.

Cydonian said...

The teal on the lower lashline was totally unexpected! Love this look.

Makeup Zombie said...

What a lovely combination.

Saimese said...

This look shows those who say that red on the eyes is a faux pas that red eyeshadows (when worked in the look the right way) can be beautiful too. Very pretty

Lillian Funny Face said...

Absolutely amazing. I love the copper lid colour, and the teal waterline is fantastic!

socialitedreams said...

emerald city looks fabulous!

SilhouetteScreams said...

I love that teal-y green waterline, it adds a cute pop and contrast :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...