Monday, 14 November 2011

Mellow Monday Smokey Eyes





Already Monday, time really flies! I actually purchased a new camera yesterday after months of reading and looking, lots and lots of fingering on different models but I eventually made up my mind and ordered one online! Just keep your fingers crossed that it gonna be good! I will show you all about it when it's here since I know some of you out there needs a camera too.  I also bought some other stuff that I will show as soon as I get them. So stay tuned...


Here's what I used
Primer - NYX JEP in Cottage Cheese 
Shadows - Sleek Palette in Original & Sunset, just a hint of Sugarpill Loose Eyeshadow in Goldilux
Eye pencil - NYX Slim Eye Pencil in Cafe
Eyeliner - NYX Big Fat Eye Marker
Mascara - Givenchy Phenomen'Eyes Mascara in Black
Eyebrow - Wolf from Illamasqua

Enjoy!
Phlox

7 comments:

Biba said...

Beautiful! I love it :)

Leira Yann said...

I love this look. I also can't wait to see your new camera.

nihrida said...

Beautiful. Very autumn looking. =)

Robyn said...

So lovely! I was hoping this was using the Sunset palette when I was scrolling down. I really need to give that palette some love!

Makeup Zombie said...

This is gorgeous and really compliments your eye color!

moonchild said...

This is mainly what I do for daily bases. Love it!

Lillian Funny Face said...

Stunning! I love the slight purple hint to the eyebrows <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...