Thursday, 17 November 2011

Magentric Eyes!






Just find Sugarpills Loose Pigment so incredible to work with. They're very glittery and really adds that extra to the look. Plus if your eyeshadow tend to crease, dab some loose eyeshadow on top to prevent that from happening! Or at least that works for me...

We got a question from lovely Olgiepolgie if we ever got looks that doesn't turn out. Oh boy if we do! I'm usually very critical when it comes to my own looks and too often I feel that it didn't turn out they way I pictured it in my head! But even if the looks are not satisfied we'll try to show them anyways! Just because we want to update as often as we can and we also noticed that our readers are very kind and positive and seem to appreciate looks that we feel is a total failure! I think that the worst critic is yourself and that people around you just look differently on your creations and doesn't even notice the flaws oneself seeing all the time! We really love all your feedback!

Here's what I used
Primer - MUS High Tech Lighter in Stardust
Shadows - Sugarpill Pressed Eyeshadow in Tako & Dollipop, Sugarpill Loose Eyeshadow in Decora & Magentric, Illamasqua's Powder Eyeshadow in Lestat,  Mad Mineral Multi Use Mineral Color in Wedding
Eye pencil - MUS e/p in Black
Eyeliner - NYX Super Skinny Eye Marker in Carbon Black
Mascara - Givenchy Phenomen'Eyes Mascara in Black
Eyebrow - MUS Tri Brow

Enjoy!
Phlox

14 comments:

Makeup Zombie said...

Oh my god, I love this so much.

yelaya said...

Nice colors! Really beautiful!! :)

Powdered Almond said...

Oh wow those Sugarpill shadows almost look glossy! I'd imagine them being sticky or something. An amazing look as always! :-) x

moonchild said...

Beautiful!

Princessa said...

totally amazing - would love to see a tutorial to this look

concearning my nails - yes I also use a sponge to do this -thanks for your nice words

love cessa

Duvessa said...

I'm in love with that pink!

Charlotte Sparkle said...

Lovely eye makeup.

Desert Rose said...

Oh my goodness! Probably one of my favourite combos :D

Make-up Addiction said...

love the vibrant pinks of this!!!
I love how your not afraid to rock loud colours... Even if its just around your house i encourage everyone to experiment and get creative with their makeup its art and its FUN!!!!

ladies feel free to stop by my blog
makeup-addicktion.blogspot.com
latest post how to make your own feather earrings!!!
remember to follow when I reach 100 members there will be a giveaway for my favourite hair and makeup products
xoxoxox
peace love and makeup

Leira Yann said...

Love. I really like you both eye looks, I just need to read your blog everyday and feel wow wow wow after reading. :)

Melissa said...

I LOVE this look!

Girl Anachronism said...

sweet! and so shiny!

olgiepolgie said...

Best pinks ever!

SilhouetteScreams said...

Magentric is the best <33333

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...