Monday, 28 November 2011

Mad Minerals Rave






Gosh! Last couple of days has been really busy filled with work for me! Fortunately my partner in crime, Azure, has kept the positions very well! Today I was in the mood for a more mellow yet a twist of colour look, so this is what I came up with.
Hope you all had a really nice Thanksgiving! Anyone did some serious bargains on the Black Friday?


Here's what I used
Primer - NYX JEP in Cottage Cheese
Shadows - Mad Mineral Multi Use Mineral Color in Poise, Sorbet, Rave & Whisper Orange, Illamasqua's Powder Eyeshadow in Lestat, Sugarpill Pressed Eyeshadows in Tako 
Eye pencil - NYX Slim Eye Pencil in Emerald City
Eyeliner - NYX Big Fat Eye Marker 
Glitter - NYX Candy Glitter Liner in El Dorado
Mascara - Givenchy Phenomen'Eyes Mascara in Black 
Eyebrow - Yaby Brow Shade in No. 2

Enjoy!
Phlox

6 comments:

sandra said...

Thank you so much!:)

Princessa said...

I really like this iook. I like reddish tones on the eyes anyway so this is very cool :)

http://cessagoesbeauty.blogspot.com

Cydonian said...

I love when you do the pop of color on your waterline... it's awesome! The reds on this are gorgeous.

Leira Yann said...

I adore this look. You look great with red eyeshadow.

Desert Rose said...

Stunning!

SilhouetteScreams said...

I love how the teal waterline looks with your eye colour, and how it contrasts against the red. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...