Friday, 18 November 2011

Lava Eyes!





Found this the other day and I totally forgot about it. I actually wore this to a wedding... Yes it's true. I also did the make up of the bride and her three bridesmaids! But they all know that I'm colour crazy! I added the glitter for a more long lasting result!

Here's what I used
Primer - MUS High Tech Lighter in Moondust
Shadows - Coastal Scents 88 Original Palette, Sleek Palette in Sunrise & Curacao,   Mad Mineral Multi Use Mineral Color in Wedding & Moonshine
Eye pencil - MUS e/p in Black
Eyeliner - MUS Cake Eyeliner in Black
Glitter - Collection 2000 Glam Crystals Dazzling Gel Liners in Night Fever
Mascara - Givenchy Phenomen'Eyes Mascara in Black 
Eyebrow - Yaby Brow Shade in No.2

Enjoy!
Phlox

7 comments:

Monica In Essence said...

beautiful! really! I like combination blue and red/orange ...

Desert Rose said...

I'm speachless....!!

Popblush said...

Woah... Stunning...!!

olgiepolgie said...

Drooling! The orange and blue are so intense and they look amazing together.

Makeup Zombie said...

I am totally in love with this. Especially the glittah!

Vulcan_Butterfly said...

You wore this to a wedding? SWEET! I love the contrast between the complementary colours and the glitter looks awesome!

SilhouetteScreams said...

The blue and the glitter.....*drools*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...