Monday, 7 November 2011

Diamante Lashes

I totally forgot to show you the continuation of the Smokey Devil Eyes I did. If you know what product I used to create the look with originally you can look here.  I drew a sharp line in the crease with Illamasqua's Precision Ink in Abyss and gently blended it out with Noir from the Oh So Special Palette. I also added the Ink as a regular eyeliner. At the lower lash line I applied Sugarpill Pressed Eyeshadow in Love+. Turned out to be pretty cool.






Illamasqua got so many great lashes but some of them are actually a pain to wear for a long time so I tried out a new way of wearing them and this was so much more comfortable! And it gives a cool touch to the look. The lash art is Luxury Diamante False Eye Lashes in Opulence and they're so beautiful with the small rhinestones attached all over the lashes. But they're very rigid and it's tough to wear them and my eyes are not sensitive and accustomed to the most. So this maybe work better for the sensitive eyes and those who dares!






Enjoy!
Phlox

12 comments:

Girl Anachronism said...

great look. and the lashes are incredible! too bad, that they are not that comfortable.

Robyn said...

I love it when people wear false lashes in the crease!These are beautiful.

sugarbumpkin said...

I loooovee a well done cut crease! ABsolutely beautiful! The false lashes add a very interesting effect to the overall look.

mirjam schuurkamp said...

wow, this eyelook is sooo PRETTY!

new outfit post :
www.mirfashion.blogspot.com

Sana said...

Such an absolutely stunning idea!

moonchild said...

G o r g e o u s! <3

Makeup Zombie said...

Oh wow, this is so whimsical and beautiful.

CRYS said...

WOOW YOU ARE AN ARTIST,THAT´S SO BEAUTIFUL!!!

Lillian Funny Face said...

Woooow that's just beautiful. You are amazing.

Gone2RehabBRB said...

I feel like if there is any blingy and at the same thime aesthetically pleasing lash, you own it.

Cannot help but drool.

socialitedreams said...

those lashes are the prettiest thing i've seen all day!

SilhouetteScreams said...

The cut crease and graphic liner are INSANE *________*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...