Friday, 11 November 2011

Gold Member





About the headline... I'll say it real quick, and I'll try to make it short: Yes I love Austin Powers. Can't help it.
Since first time I saw him I got stuck. Laughing endlessly whenever I see the movies, although I've seen them a couple of times. Well, more than a couple...
Anyhow, let's move on!
I all in for gold today as you can see. I bought Make Up Stores goldy rhinestones, and looked down at them and thought why not so supergold all the way?
I started with applying a dark brown in the crease to shape up the eye. Even if one wants to have a total golden lid do the crease in someway or else the eye can end up looking rather flat.
After that it's just to gold away. If wanting to add the golden feeling even more; add yellow!

My golden list:
Primer - High Tech Lighter Moondust from MUS
Shadows - Barry M DazzleDust in Marigold, Golden tones from the Sunset Palette and the dark brown from The Original Palette by Sleek, Eyedust Goldglow & C/S Rising Sun from MUS
Eyepencil & Eyeliner - Seduced By The Dark from MUS
Glitter - NYX Glitter On The Go in Mayan Gold attached with Duraline from Inglot
Mascara - Maxlashes from MUS
Rhinestones - Gold Rush from MUS
Brows - Le Crayon Eyekohl in Bronze by Lancome

Over and out!
Azure

16 comments:

yelaya said...

Your looks are always amazing!! I love gold everywhere!!! :)

Sasa skocir said...

omg austin powers loves you hehehe amazing as always !

http://mrssashee.blogspot.com

Charlotte Sparkle said...

Beautiful eye makeup.

Ness0914 said...

This look is amazing!

moonchild said...

Gorgeous!

sugarbumpkin said...

You are so amazingly crafty and creative when it comes to glitter!

socialitedreams said...

i adore austin powers too and saw gold member 3 times in the theater in one weekend lol!

this look ROCKS

A Brilliant Brunette said...

This is stunning! As always <3

Leira Yann said...

Gorgeous! :)

CRYS said...

JUST GORGEOUS:) YOU ARE BOTH SO GREAT!!!

Liza said...

Love the placement of the rhinestones :)

artlook4u said...

gorgeous color! love the whole look :*

Lillian Funny Face said...

Absolutely fantastic. I love the jewels!

Emily♥ 에밀리 ♥エミリー said...

This is fabulous.. I love gold so much! I wish I had blue eyes so gold would look as stunning on me as it does on you!

olgiepolgie said...

You look great in gold. Love Austin Powers, too!

SilhouetteScreams said...

Gold Member is hilarious :D I love the design/pattern of the gems!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...