Sunday, 27 November 2011

Gloomy Me




Although I kind of hoped that this day would turn out to be a better day than yesterday, it turned out to be... well a tired one I must say!
The weather has been awful, and I've just been as gloomy as the weather. So this look is inspired by the weather so to speak!
Quite an easy look really, just brows, a black eyepencil and lots of mascara!! Kind of reminds me of when one was fourteen and applied layer after layer... haha. 

Products:
Primer - None
Shadows - A very thin layer of MadMinerals Setting Powder in Flash Glow
Eyepencil - S.O.P.H.I.E Pencil from Illamasqua
Eyeliner - S.O.P.H.I.E Pencil from Illamasqua
Mascara - Phenomen'Eyes Black from Givenchy
Brows - Le Crayon Eyekohl by Lancome

Over and out!
Azure

8 comments:

Charlotte Sparkle said...

Still a nice look, lets hope the weather is nicer tomorrow hey.

How about doing something with metallic green and silver.

Popblush said...

I don't like gloomy weather - just brings the whole day down. The eye look is gorgeous as usual though =)

Sana said...

It looks beautiful on your eyes, it really does. I've finally written the Liebster Blog post. Sorry it took me so long ;P

ღ Dee ღ said...

i don't like gloomy weather as well but love the look you did...:)
thanks for visiting my blog. I'm following you now..
Please follow me:
http://deesbeautyblog.blogspot.com/

olgiepolgie said...

I love how even the simplest of looks can look great.

Leira Yann said...

Though it's simplest of looks, I think I love it the most. :)love love love

Frankenstyna said...

Whether you have crazy bright colors or just something subtle like this, your eyes look beautiful!

SilhouetteScreams said...

You manage to make black liner and mascara look so polished and sophisticated <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...