Friday, 4 November 2011

Glitter with Collection 2000

We completely fell in love with these beauties after stumbling over the thresholds to Superdrug!
Collection 2000 Glitter Eyeliners! Can it be more glittery than this!?
And how appropriate isn't glitter for a Friday!?


From left to right: 
Shake it up!
Hustle
Rock Chick
Night Fever
Pow!
Le Freak
Spandex
Funk
Dancing Queen 


...and swatches!

Left to right: Dancing Queen, Funk, Spandex, Le Freak, Pow!, Night Fever, Rock Chic, Hustle & Shake it up!

Yes we love to glitter!
Azure & Phlox

8 comments:

CRYS said...

OHH LOVE THEM ALL:( I GUESS WE DON´T HAVE THAT BRAND HERE IN SPAIN..:(

nihrida said...

Night Fever and Rock Chic look great. I'd totally buy them if I'd know what to do with them. =)

Robyn said...

I absolutely love these liners, best glitter liners I've ever tried and dead cheap!

Charlotte Sparkle said...

Great swatches, I so love them all!

Nikki said...

I wish so hard I could get these in the U.S. D: They look gorgeous!

Lillian Funny Face said...

Ahh I love those things, best glitter liners ever :)

AVSMakeup said...

Where can I get my fingers on these liners?

SilhouetteScreams said...

Want every single one. *____*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...