Tuesday, 1 November 2011

Fun with Sleek Palettes





I actually bought Sleek Monaco and Curacao Palettes a couple of months ago but it just hit me yesterday that I've almost never used them. So today I decided that it was time to do that.
I'm so glad you liked my tutorial yesterday and please, let us know if there's anything you would like us to do and then show you.


Here's what I used
Primer - MUS High Tech Lighter in Moondust
Shadows - Sleek Palette in Monaco & Curacao, MUS M/s in Cupol
Eye pencil - MUS E/p in Smoke
Eyeliner - Illamasqua's Precision Ink in Abyss
Glitter - MUS Glitter Eyeliner in Aqua
Mascara - Givenchy Phenomen'Eyes Mascara in Black
Eyebrow - Yaby Brow Shade No. 2

Enjoy!
Phlox

7 comments:

A Brilliant Brunette said...

So, I pretty much read your blog every single day. You two are the best! <3

This look is fabulous...definitely going to be recreating it! :)

Robyn said...

This colour combination is the best! Llike... a tropical circus!

Reply: LOL, no, can you imagine if I was taking off glitter liner or glitter mascara with sticky tape? :D

Charlotte Sparkle said...

Lovely eye makeup as usual, love the colour.

CRYS said...

WOOW WHAT A BRIGHT COLOURS!

Powdered Almond said...

WOAH! What an amazing beautiful look! I am so glad I found your blog since Robyn nominated it on Sirvinya's blog. I am now going to trawl through all your posts cos I am well impressed! x

olgiepolgie said...

So pretty! I need to get my hands on some more Sleek palettes.

Brown Sugar said...

hello,
range for the "au naturel''of sleek, I recommend it if you like the matte eye shadows.
there are eight eye shadow matte iridescent 4.
These eye shadows are well to blend.
kisses.

(sorry for my bad english)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...