Wednesday, 2 November 2011

Fiery Sugarpill Look







Just felt for a more fiery and fierce look today now when the weather is so dark and gray plus I felt so pale and boring that I just had to do something more fun. I love to work with reddish colours because I think they really bring out the green in my eyes!


Here's what I used
Primer - MUS High Tech Lighter in Moondust
Shadows - Sugarpill Burning Heart Palette, Illamasqua's Powder Eye Shadow in Lestat, MUS M/s in Glam Peach, Mad Mineral Multi Use Mineral Color in Whisper Gold
Eye pencil - S.O.P.H.I.E from Illamasqua
Eyeliner - NYX Big Fat Eye Marker
Glitter - NYX Candy Glitter Liner in Red
Mascara - Givenchy Phenomen'Eyes Mascara in Black
Eyebrow - Yaby Brow Shade No. 2

Enjoy!
Phlox

7 comments:

Dani said...

This really does bring out the green in your eyes!

Cydonian said...

I love the orange/yellow in the outer crease... really nice look!

Makeup Zombie said...

Wow, this is hot..literally.

Sana said...

Love this look :) What eyeshadow did you use to get that true red colour on your eyes? I find that all my red eyeshadows somehow turn too pinky on my eyes :/

T, the Bee said...

This look is stunning! The colors are quite pigmented and the combination is great with your eyes. ^_^

mw said...

this is stunning!

AVSMakeup said...

I love this. It's amazing. And I just followed this blog! ^_^ It's totally amazing because your looks are incredibly wearable- at least for me.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...